Please forgive me if this is not my most exciting or witty post ever. We've been having a hectic week at work. I'm exhausted and the week isn't even halfway over.
- You know how they say that you never know how much you love something until it's gone? Well, it's true. I LOOOOOVE my new computer!! No more Mac, I am a PC all the way :)
- I have been working on a lot of things for Cooper's first birthday. I know that is it utterly ridiculous since he's not even 4 months old yet. But I NEED a creative outlet and this is the only thing I have right now. I've been thinking about opening an Etsy shop for a long time, but I never could focus on what one thing I would do. But, I think I might think about doing party supplies. We'll see..... I'm afraid that no one would ever buy anything from me and then I'd be a big loser.
- If I could have one talent it would be singing. I wish that I could carry a tune at all. Cooper love for you to sing to him but I only do it when I'm alone with him because it's just that bad.
- The weather here has been GORGEOUS lately! Highs in the upper 70's. Yesterday I walked around downtown during lunch and it was prefect! I didn't want to go back in the building.
- While I was walking, I discovered that my pumps are way more comfortable than my flats. That just doesn't make sense at all.
- We started watching this new show on Fox. It's called LoneStar. I've only seen the first episode, the second is waiting on the DVR, but so far, I love it!
- If I could eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be Pioneer Woman's chicken spaghetti and slightly underbaked chocolate chip cookies :)