I've seen several people doing this, so I thought why not :)
If you REALLY knew me...
- You'd know that I'm scared of the dark. Like terrified! A few weeks ago was the first time I'd ever stayed in this house by myself. I called Lee in the morning and said "I slept with the tv off!" Haha. If I'm alone I will sleep with the tv on, with the volume UP. And probably a lamp. But that rarely happens, because when faced with the possibility of being alone in the dark (i.e. if Lee is going to be out of town) I run to stay with my parents! I even feel soo bad about Cooper sleeping alone in his room in the dark, because the way I see it, if I'M scared, then he MUST be soo scared too, right?
- You'd know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE animals. I have a HUGE soft spot for them, mainly dogs, but recently cats too. No lie, if I could, I would live on a ton of land and pick up every single stray or abused animal and keep it.
- You'd know that, since Cooper was about 3 weeks old, I've had the FEVER. Baby fever. To have another one. RIGHT NOW!! Am I crazy? I've always wanted 4 kids. Lee wanted 2. So I compromised and we said we'd have 2, and MAYBE a third IF we agreed. And I was totally fine with that. But now? I'm getting out my boxing gloves because I'm fighting to have three! His birth was the best day of my life and I can't wait to do it again :)
- You'd know that, as much as I LOVE dogs, I have such little patience for mine now. They bark and wake up the baby and I really yell at them. And I feel really guilty about it :( Poor puppies
- You'd know that I am the most loyal friend you will ever have. And I will do anything for any of my friends!
- You'd know that I am a sugar-aholic. I'm addicted to anything sweet. Candy, cookies, brownies, cake, ice cream, you name it. I'd rather have a bag of cookies for dinner than anything else. And I can eat sugar all day and not get sick at all. I mean, not that I've ever actually done that...
- You'd know that I REALLY want to go on a game show and win just enough to pay off my student loans. That's all I want! My student loans are ridiculous. We could almost buy another house.
- You'd know that I act like a tough guy on the outside, but I'm really not one. I get my feeling hurt very easily.
- You'd know that ever since I had my car accident last year, I drive like a granny. And I NEVER make left turns anymore unless I'm at a light. And after I had Cooper, you can forget it! I drive so slow that I get passed left and right now, even by old people! Haha