- I left work and sat in terrible traffic. Stupid Tulsa State Fair, I live right by it and it's horrible every year
- Made cookies and headed over to Jenny's for dinner with a couple people
- Had lotsa fun over there visiting and holding babies
- uhhh, drank too much. let's just say that I owe Lee :)
- got up around 8ish thinking that i might feel well enough to paint the man room
- although I could have painted, I chose to lay in bed or on the couch all day long and watched movies and E! reality shows
- have you ever seen Maneater on Lifetime, it's like a 4 hour movie, and really good :)
- we had Chili's for dinner and mourned the performance of OU :(
- got up around 8ish thinking i had lots of energy and i should paint the man room
- sat on the couch for a long time thinking about how i should be painting
- finally got around to painting and i was so lazy that i tried to do just one thick coat instead of 2 coats, if you paint as much as i do, you know 2 costs is far superior
- whatever, it looks pretty good for 2 hours of lazy painting :)
- i started getting everything organized, and we decided to pull my old desk out of the shed and use it in there since we really do need some desk space somewhere in the house.
- we aren't finished yet, but i'll post pictures when we are, i'm hoping it looks as good as i am envisioning, which really isn't all that spectacular, but still!! haha
- folded lots of laundry
- made stuffed shells for dinner which were really good AND from the weight watchers cookbook!
Today I woke up before the alarm, weird! I cuddled with Zoe for a while, she is the best morning-time cuddle puppy ever. You can bet that I tell her that every morning, because she is! Here's a random funny story about her in the morning. Several, several months back, both Isabelle and Zoe were on medicine that they each had to take in the morning. Whenever we give them meds we put it in a piece of cheese. Well, they LOVE cheese now. They know when you're opening a piece, they know what the word means, and they even know when we spell it because we had to start spelling it out since they got so excited about it! We now have to call it "you know what" haha. Anywho, Lee feeds them every single morning, I never do it anymore. Mostly because Isabelle gets up really early for breakfast and Lee will get up with her and I refuse to. And also because Lee can go back to sleep and I can't. Well, they still get a piece of cheese in the morning! No, they don't take their meds anymore, but Lee still gives it to them because he's a sucker. haha :) Zoe is more like me and doesn't like to get up in the mornings as much as Lee and Isabelle do. She usually curls up with me under the covers :) So, now when Lee gets up to fix the girls' breakfast, Zoe will lay or sit on the edge of the bed waiting for her cheese because she knows that Lee will bring it to her! haha, she used to at least get up and go in the kitchen, but now she doesn't even do that! Uh, yeah, they are spoiled beyond words.
I was up so early this morning that I did the dishes and folded a basket of towels! I really wanted to stay home and do some housework since apparently I was in the mood, but sadly I am at work.
Tomorrow I am getting my crown put on :( I think they put on a temporary one first, then you have to go back for the real one. I am not excited about the appointment, except that I get to leave work early and then I will have an excuse to go home and do nothing.
AND, Lee's birthday is on FRIDAY!!! Yay!!!