October 1, 2009

Crazy dreams

Last night I had 2 very strange dreams.

In the first one, I was very pregnant, like 38 weeks. And I skipped my doctors appointment so that I could go shopping or something. And then I was freaking out because I thought that I would go into labor and I wouldn't realize what it was. I kept asking Jenny and Kat if I would know what labor was when it happened. Then I realized that I needed to reschedule my dr appt so that she could tell me my progress. It was soooo real, as most dreams are. When I woke up I was freaking out and then realized that it was a dream.

And in the second dream, I was hanging out with a friend that I used to work with. For some reason, we went over to her mom's house. In the dream she had more than 10 brothers and sisters (she has one sister in real life) and they were all physically and/or mentally challenged. All of the kids were running around in the front yard, but some were in wheelchairs. Then her mom came out of the house with a rolling pin and shoved it into one of the boys' mouth because it was supposed to "help with his bite". And all of these kids were biologically hers, not adopted, she gave birth to every single one, and there was no dad.

I think maybe I'm going crazy.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

HAHAHA! Thank you for the giggle this morning. I don't think you are going nuts, I think you're totally normal. I have the most bizarre dreams all the time. I am totally obsessed with my shoes! They are on sale online right now (and maybe in the store) and they have them in plum, blue and black (of course). They are super tall, but remarkably comfortable. Steve Madden is a genius!

Ashley @ KiwisandCocktails said...

haha. That is great. Not crazy. Blame the TV you watch. I think a lot of my dreams come from the TV I watch!

{lauryl} said...

LOL. dreams are strange things, aren't they???

katandkarl said...

i think you have the FEVAH!