July 21, 2009

Hi :)

I have wedding pictures for you!!!! :) I'll let them (mostly) speak for themselves. I tried to narrow it down as much as I could. I really would've posted all 417 of them if it didn't take forever to post pictures!!

I stared at this dress for over one year before I could wear it! That's how far in advance I got it. And it took 7 weeks to come in before that :)

Touching up

Getting dressed!

Mary putting my garter on for me! You can see my Spanx. I don't care, I heart them and wear them under everything :)

I love this picture of my brother

Lee all ready to go! :)

We saw each other before. This is Lee's face when he first saw me :)


I love this one

My little flower girl doing a perfect job :)

Haha!! I told you that one of the doors was locked and I literally pulled him through the doorway with me!
I love how much Lee is smiling when I put his ring on!
We're married!
My family

This is one of my absolute favorites!! Aubree LOVED being in the pictures and we had a hard time getting her out of them :) How can you say no to that face?

Making it official!
They took about 3980 pics of our rings. These are my favorite
Cutting the cake! We were about to crack up because it was Italian cream and therefore didn't cut well at all. It more like crumbled.
Our first dance to "Then" by Brad Paisley. Perfect perfect song!
My dad and I dancing. He didn't enjoy it and at one point said that we should have asked them to cut the song into a shorter version! I am the only one that enjoys dancing in my family, including Lee.
At leat I got a twirl in!
I love this one of Lee and my dad
So, I really wanted a good picture of us walking out, I even wrote it down for the photographers. So I told Lee that we were supposed to walk slowly and smile at the cameras. This is the best one we got! You should see the others! You would think they were throwing boulders at us instead of rose petals because he was all hunched over and covering himself!! The end!!

8 comments:

{lauryl} said...

Love them! Beautiful wedding! And hey, I love spanx, too. They are my secret weapon. ;)

katandkarl said...

gorgeous gorgeous... i adore the first dance image.

Jax said...

YAY!!! Good job editing, chica! I would have posted about 25 more of them at LEAST (having seen them on fbook and knowing how amazing they are!) I'm impressed by the photags afterall! And the boulders comment about the rose petals. awesome. hahaha! Beautiful wedding. Beautiful bride. Beautiful couple. :)

The New Mrs said...

Your wedding was stunning! I love the pictures.

Hailey {HRH} said...

you are GORGEOUS!!!! im a new reader :) amazing pictures!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

love that church shot! wow

A Love Worth Waiting For said...

You were a beautiful bride!!!

Ashley @ KiwisandCocktails said...

I went through your archives! I AM SOO unmotivated to do my work today.
SO WEIRD. I looked at a dress SOOO similar to yours! I LOVE IT! Mine was still the same style just with some stuff on it (I think).
We have a photo of our wedding rings in a flower that looks JUST LIKE YOURS!
AND, our rings are VERY Similar!
Spanks are amazing!
AND, lastly, WHY DID YOU SEE EACH OTHER BEFORE THE ceremony??
Love Lee ducking from the boulders! Haha.
I love that close up of your face and make-up “smelling” the flower
Um, I noticed there was no picture of you guys with Lee’s family? Coincidence or Karma for his parents not being your favorite house guests?!!?
:))