I feel like blogging again :) I didn’t really mean to quit, but I had nothing important to write about. Not that I do now, really!
Let’s see, since last time I blogged…
- I finished my half marathon training, and ran in the OKC half. It was fine. I accomplished my goal, and did something I NEVER thought I could do.
- I started training for the Route 66 half in July. And then I realized that I don’t like running. And that’s fine. And it takes a lot of time, time I’d rather be spending with Cooper or doing something else, so I stopped training. And I am SO happy about it. Several of my co-workers are training right now, and every time they talk about it, I think “that sounds terrible”. Ha!
- Cooper turned THREE years old! He is so big now. I need to update about him later.
- I started a side business, making cupcakes, and it has been going really well!
- I’ve been redecorating/rearranging our house a LOT lately. Pretty sure Lee is annoyed about it.
- Umm, I think that’s it.
I’ll elaborate on the cupcake business later, and Coopie as well!