June 21, 2011

Father’s Day

Father’s Day got very glazed over last year.  I think that Cooper was about 12 days old, if even that.  And in my first-time-motherhood haze, I kind of almost forgot about it.

This year we didn’t do too  much, but it was celebrated better than last year!

Cooper helped Dada open gifts.  These are some of my all time favorite pictures of them!

Picture011-1Picture013-1

And then we met my parents and brother for breakfast

Picture024Picture026-1

Cooper and his Poppa, they are best buds :)

Picture036-1

3 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

that top picture just melted my heart into a million pieces :)

Ashley said...

I love how your dad watches Cooper and I bet they are best buds and love hanging out :)

Ashley Paige said...

omgosh.. those daddy/son pictures just melt my heart!! so sweet!