January 25, 2012

Weekend {Photo} Recap

First, I want to thank you guys for all of the comments on my last post.  I was reluctant to post it for a lot of reasons, but I am so glad I did.  I got so many comments, emails, and tweets about it, and I’m so grateful.  Even thought I assumed that I wasn’t alone, it was so nice to actually hear it. So thank you for the support!  I love this little blogging community :)

We had a fun, lazy weekend.  A certain someone was on pretty good behavior :)743

I should probably be used to it, but I can’t believe Cooper is big enough to eat cereal with milk in it.  745I

Cooper loves to help cook and bake.  We make snickerdoodles and he figured out a way to eat the cinnamon sugar with a fork.  Definitely my child!748

He has started this thing where he doesn’t like to get his hands dirty when he’s eating. Apparently this is also true for his feet, because he wanted the sugar off of there!

749

We did some laundry.  With our helper, of course754

He is really good at throwing the clothes into the washer755

756

We took advantage of the unseasonably warm weather and went on a walk.757

And that turned into an impromptu trip to the park761762

We wound down Sunday night by making dinner and playing trucks!763764

766

No comments: