I wonder if I broke my record of time lapsed between blog posts? Not gonna lie, it’s been nice to put it on the back burner for a while. I felt like I was really lacking for content. What can I say, I lead a very average life. I’m not complaining though :)
Catch up? How about we go with some bullet points?
- I’m still training for the half :) I’m on week 14 of 20. I’ve done something to my left leg that kept me out for over 2 weeks, and it’s still giving me some trouble, but I’m able to manage it for now. Last run was 11 miles :)
- I have to admit, I’m proud of myself for sticking with the running. I surprised even myself with it. I’ve signed up for 3 half’s this year.
- Cooper is definitely going through the terrible 2’s right now. He is equal parts frustrating, hilarious, and loving.
- We’re working on potty training. It’s going fairly well, for the effort we’ve put into it, which is minimal. Haha. I like diapers. I’m lazy. Then his teacher was like, “he is ready, put him in underwear” So we did.
- All I want to do is stay home and paint furniture. It’s a strange, sudden obsession I have.
- I got a new car last month. An SUV and it rocks. Such a nice change from my little sports sedan. I no longer hit Cooper’s head every time I load him into his car seat. And he tells me often that he’s grateful. “You not bump my head?” He’s also fascinated by the cargo area in the back. “I can see in der!”
- We decided to go on our first family trip this year. To Sea World. I think it will be so fun for Coopie. Slightly nervous for the almost 9 hour drive though :/
That’s really it. Not much excitement around here!